Book Title: Master the PCAT
Anyone hoping to get into a pharmacy school must take the PCAT-the Pharmacy College Admission Test, a standardized exam that measures the aptitude and skills of pharmacy school applicants.Peterson's Master the PCAT
offers the essential test prep for each of the exams on the PCAT: Writing (parts I and II), Verbal Ability, Biology, Chemistry, Reading Comprehension, and Quantitative Ability. Packed with practice tests as well as expert test-taking advice and thorough subject review, Peterson's Master the PCAT provides the essential preparation that test-takers need to score high. Readers will find helpful details about the PCAT-registration, scoring, and reporting of scores. Multiple-choice practice tests provide detailed answer explanations to help test-takers score high on the PCAT.
- Numerous practice questions with detailed answer explanations for each of the 7 subtests: Writing (part I), Verbal Ability, Biology, Chemistry, Writing (part II), Reading Comprehension, and Quantitative Ability.
- Diagnostic test, with detailed answer explanations, to pinpoint strengths and weaknesses.
- Full-length practice test, with detailed answer explanations.
- Expert test-taking and study tips so you'll be ready to score high on the PCAT.
- Everything test-takers need to know about the PCAT-what's tested, how it's scored and reported, and how and where to register-essential information for anyone hoping to get into a pharmacy school.