Cloherty and Stark's Manual of Neonatal Care
Primary: Cloherty and Stark's Manual of Neonatal Care.pdf - 37,723 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Cloherty and Stark's Manual of Neonatal Care.pdf - 28,459 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Cloherty and Stark's Manual of Neonatal Care.pdf - 36,915 KB/Sec
- Neonatology 7th Edition (Neonatology (Gomella))
- Physical Assessment of the Newborn: A Comprehensive Approach to the Art of Physical Examination, Fifth Edition
- Fanaroff and Martin's Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine: Diseases of the Fetus and Infant, 10e (Current Therapy in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine) - 2-Volume Set
- Atlas of Procedures in Neonatology
- Study Workbook ONLY for Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing & Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (CCPR Study Workbook for Certification Review, Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing & Neonatal Nurse Practitioner)
- Assisted Ventilation of the Neonate: Evidence-Based Approach to Newborn Respiratory Care, 6e
- Neonatal Advanced Practice Nursing: A Case-Based Learning Approach
- Maternal, Fetal, & Neonatal Physiology, 4e (Maternal Fetal and Neonatal Physiology)
- Pediatric & Neonatal Dosage Handbook
- Core Curriculum for Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing, 5e (Core Curriculum for Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (AWHONN))
Concise and easy to read, this popular manual has provided a practical approach to the diagnosis and medical management of problems in the newborn through seven outstanding editions. The Eighth Edition of Cloherty and Stark’s Manual of Neonatal Care maintains that tradition of excellence, offering NICU physicians, neonatal-perinatal fellows, residents, and neonatal nurse practitioners quick access to key clinical information, fully updated to reflect recent advances in the field. Written in an easy-access outline format, this extensively revised edition covers current, practical approaches to the evaluation and management of routine and complex conditions encountered in the fetus and the newborn.
- New Key Points in each chapter provide additional guidance.
- New coverage and chapters on non-immune hydrops fetalis and vascular anomalies.
- A new section on endocrinology streamlines content for easier reference.
- Extensive family support content includes chapters on breastfeeding, developmental care, bereavement, and decision making and ethical dilemmas.
- Popular appendices include common NICU medication guidelines and the effects of maternal drugs on the fetus.
- Intubation/sedation guidelines and a guide to neonatal resuscitation on the inside covers for fast reference.
- Written by expert authors from major neonatology programs across the U.S.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues