Book Title: Ham Radio: The Ultimate Guide to Learn Ham Radio In No Time (Ham radio, Self reliance, Communication, Survival, User Guide, Entertainments) (Radio, guide, reference books,how to operate) (Volume 1)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Andrew Butler
- Ham Radio For Dummies
- The ARRL Ham Radio License Manual
- Ham Radio for Beginners: Quickstart Guide for New Hams and Amateur Radio Enthusiasts (Get your license and go from beginner to expert in survival communication and self reliance)
- Authentic Genuine Nagoya NA-771 15.6-Inch Whip VHF/UHF (144/430Mhz) Antenna SMA-Female for BTECH and BaoFeng Radios
- Ham Radio Go Bag
- Ham Radio: The Ultimate Ham Radio Quickstart Guide - From Beginner to Expert (Ham Radio, Survival, Communication)
- The ARRL Operating Manual for Radio Amateurs
- Ham Radio For Beginners: The Ultimate Beginners Guide To Start Using Your Amateur Radio Today (Survival, Communication, Self Reliance)
- Ham Radio: The Ultimate Ham Radio Guide - How To Set Up And Operate Your Own Ham Radio Station (Survival, Communication, Self Reliance)
- Ham Radio: Easy Step By Step Instructions And Vital Knowledge To Start Using Your Ham Radio Today! (Ham Radio,Ham Radio For Beginners,Radio,Self ... Radio License Manual,Ham Radio For Dummies)
Sale price. You will save 66% with this offer. Please hurry up!
The Ultimate Guide to Learn Ham Radio In No Time (Ham radio, how to operate, communications, self reliance, survival, user guide, entertainments)
Have you ever heard of Amateur Radio Services before? What about Ham Radio? Almost everyone knows a person whose dad, uncle or brother has done a Ham Radio Experiment. Unlike the stereotype Ham Radio is a sophisticated and wide-ranging technology that educates at the same time that it provides years of entertainment! Ham Radio is a technical world, full of terms and equipment. In this book we hope to introduce Ham Radio operation, terminology, gadgets, tips and tricks to help get your Ham Radio up and running! The factors of nature, radio waves and the technology used can all influence the quality and strength of the Ham Radio.
Here is a preview of what you'll learn:
- Getting Acquainted with Ham Radio
- Operating a Ham Radio
- Ham Connecting the World
- Getting a Handle on Ham Radio Technology
- Ham Radio on the Air
- Top 10 Beginner Tricks
Getting out and setting up a Ham Radio does not need to be an intimidating thing, the community is thriving and robust, filled with experienced users who are happy to help the 'newbie'. Explore how clubs, ham-fests and ragchews can put Ham operators in touch with one another to work on their collective hobby. Become familiar with 'nets', contests and awards that can enhance the Ham experience and add to the enrichment of the operator. What is a Radio Shack and is one needed? The differences between frequency and wavelength will help even the less technically savvy to build their knowledge base. Use the top ten tips at the end of this book again and again to help form Ham procedure and protocol. Download your copy of "Ham Radio "
by scrolling up and clicking "Buy Now With 1-Click"
Tags: Ham radio, amateur radio, entertainments, entertaining, user guide, manual guide, how to operate, tips and tricks, Ham radio for beginners, from newbie to expert, Key Concepts, Advanced Concepts, smart device, multifunctional device, beginners guide, main functions, personal control, time management, business device, home device, entertaining device, personal radio station, Survival, Communication, Self Reliance, communications, Ham radio functions, main features, Your First Contact, Morse Code, Assembling Your Own Station, Amateur Radio Operator, your own amateur radio, wireless devices, electronics, electronic devices, course book, updated and edited, technics.