Book Title: Ham Radio for Beginners: Quickstart Guide for New Hams and Amateur Radio Enthusiasts (Get your license and go from beginner to expert in survival communication and self reliance)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Harvey Tye
- The ARRL Ham Radio License Manual
- Ham Radio: The Ultimate Guide to Learn Ham Radio In No Time (Ham radio, Self reliance, Communication, Survival, User Guide, Entertainments) (Radio, guide, reference books,how to operate) (Volume 1)
- Ham Radio For Dummies
- Technician Class 2014-18 FCC Element 2 Radio License Preparation
- Ham Radio: The Ultimate Ham Radio Guide - How To Set Up And Operate Your Own Ham Radio Station (Survival, Communication, Self Reliance)
- Ham Radio: The Ultimate Ham Radio Quickstart Guide - From Beginner to Expert (Ham Radio, Survival, Communication)
- Baofeng UV5RA Ham Two Way Radio 136-174/400-480 MHz Dual-Band Transceiver (Black)
- Authentic Genuine Nagoya NA-771 15.6-Inch Whip VHF/UHF (144/430Mhz) Antenna SMA-Female for BTECH and BaoFeng Radios
- General Class 2015-2019
- MFJ Enterprises Original MFJ-557 Deluxe Morse Code Practice Oscillator Straight Key w/ Volume Control
Long before there was Facebook and smart phones, there was ham radio – and today amateur radio is more popular and important than ever!
For many amateur radio enthusiasts around the globe, ham radio has been a fun pastime, a way to connect with like minded people both near and far, and also an important technology to assist and survive in the most dire of emergencies. If you want to have fun and also be prepared for the worst, ham radio could be the perfect hobby for you!
Feel the excitement of ham radio!
Have fun exploring the technology of ham radio while constructing your own “radio shack”. Learn how to get your first rig up and running, then have fun connecting with a vast and diverse community who share your passion. Whether you're just “ragchewing” with your fellow hams or using your station to offer priceless assistance following a disaster, there is always something exciting to do when you have a ham radio!
Be prepared for survival communication
Disaster can strike at any time and you need to be prepared. But prepping isn't just limited to stockpiling water and canned goods in the basement. In order to survive, you will need access to information and communication with the outside world so you can maintain an active read on the situation as it develops. Ham radio is one of the most durable technologies you can have in a crisis. Long after the internet and cellur networks have failed, as a stationmaster you will still have access to your ham shack and can broadcast near and far in order to stay ahead of the pack and survive when the SHTF!
Here is a preview of what you will learn:
•How to acquire your license and call sign
•All about antennas
•What an FM repeater is and when to use one
•Troubleshooting advice to quickly solve the most common problems new hams struggle with
•Choosing your first ham radio
•Everything you need to set up your first station
•Call signs and modes
•Build a personal wireless system for home, mobile, and portable operating
•Make international friends
•Train with cool technology
•Understand what happens on different bands and learn to tune in a signal on SSB, FM, HF, VHF, and UHF
•Assist with emergency communications
•The effect of solar and weather conditions on radio waves
•The future of ham radio
•And much more!
Don't put off getting started with this fun, interesting, and potentially life saving hobby! Grab your copy of HAM RADIO FOR BEGINNERS: QUICKSTART GUIDE FOR NEW HAMS AND AMATEUR RADIO ENTHUSIASTS today and get up to speed fast!